Initial assessment: Situation Questionnaire
Welcome to the initial assessment!
This assessment includes 10 questions
Keep in mind the last two weeks of your life when answering
1. How satisfied are your in your life at the moment (scale 1-5)?
I feel like my life could clearly be better
I wish my life was better
Sometimes I feel like things could be otherwise
My life is going almost as good as I have hoped for
I think that my life has gone the way I wanted
2. How content are you in your ability to manage your daily tasks at the moment (scale 1-5)?
I don't have energy for anything
I rarely have energy to carry out daily tasks
Sometimes I feel better than other days
I can usually manage my daily activities
I don't feel like I have neglected my daily activitiets
3. How content are you about yourseld during the last two weeks (scale 1-5)?
I feel like I have failed in many things
I could have done many things better
I feel like I manage quite well considering my situation
I am usually satisfied with myself
I have full confidence in myself
4. How satisfied have you been in your relationships during the past two weeks (scale 1-5)?
My relationships bring no joy in my life
My relationships are often a burden
My relationships are ok, but there are many things I'd like to fix
My relationships mostly bring joy in my life
My relationships are good
5. Have you felt anxiety during the past two weeks (scale 1-5)?
Not at all
More than half of the days
6. Do you have trouble with your mood (scale 1-5)?
I feel depressed
I constantly feel low
I sometimes feel low
I don't feel depressed
My mood is good
7. Describe your situation at the moment:
8. Why do you seek help?
9. Have you had therapy before?
10. What concrete thing you want to be different after this Help?